The Realmsic Conquest: Hero of Legend Kindle Giveaway
The Realmsic Conquest: Hero of Legend Kindle Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Realmsic Conquest: Hero of Legend Kindle Giveaway(the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Idea Fortress Publishing., 46596 Drysdale Terrace, Sterling, VA 20165. Administrator: Idea Fortress Publishing., 46596 Drysdale Terrace, Sterling, VA 20165
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 7, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on July 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of twenty-five (2529) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”) each beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter this Promotion, you will need a Twitter account or Facebook account.
- Twitter: If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com to create one; accounts are free. Twitter’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement apply (http://twitter.com/tos). Once you have created a Twitter account, follow @Demethius_J or Re-tweet the giveaway post or reply to the giveaway post with #realmsic, and you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Re-tweets are included and will be considered eligible entries. If the reply tweet contains material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the entrant may be disqualified.
- Facebook: If you do not have a Facebook account, visit www.facebook.com to create one; accounts are free. Facebook’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement apply (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms). Once you have created a Facebook account, like The Realmsic Conquest page, share The Realmsic Conquest page, or comment on the giveaway post, and you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. If the reply contains material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the entrant may be disqualified.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Daily Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter or Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter or Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter or Facebook account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at Twitter.com or Facebook.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judge whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during each Daily Entry Period, on or around the following business day. Non-winning entries will not carry over into subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings. Each potential winner will receive a direct message from @Demethius_J or a Facebook message to the Account used to enter the Sweepstakes. Each potential winner must message with his/her contact information within two (2) days of the date the direct message, and will be directed to complete a prize update page including the first and last name, mailing address, Twitter/Facebook account username and email address, or prize will be forfeited. Once this information is collected, the potential winner will receive an email notification from Administrator. Except where prohibited, the potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the message within the required time period, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 1-2 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: 6” Amazon Kindle Wifi eReader. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $150.00. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
- Release: By submitting an entry and/or receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, invasion of privacy or infringement of property or proprietary rights, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: By entering the Promotion, you agree to the collection and usage of your personal information by Idea Fortress Publishings in accordance with the terms of the privacy policies set forth herein, and you acknowledge that you have read and accepted such privacy policies. Your personal information will be kept confidential and will not be sold to third parties at any time.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://www.realmsic.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.